Who doesn’t love free stuff? Is there anyone out there who doesn’t want to get something for free? That person isn’t a lot of fun (or intelligent) and will be sorely missing out when contests arise online. One of the major areas where you can find a free contest is on Facebook or Twitter, the two biggest social networking web sites in use right now. Scour these sites for contests and you’re likely to win a pretty awesome prize.
For instance, Portable Garage Depot is giving away a 6 x 6 x 6 economy shelter, perfect for your motorcycle or lawnmower. Not only will you get the shelter for free if you win, but Portable Garage Depot will also deliver it directly to your home at no charge!
Here is the easiest way to enter to win this economy shelter from Portable Garage Depot:
– Login into your Facebook account
– Visit this link and click ‘Like’ to open up the contest form – https://www.facebook.com/portablegarages
– If you are a fan already, click on “FREE Contest” underneath the profile picture on the left hand side.
– Open up a new window and login into Twitter.
– Follow @PGDEPOT on Twitter at this link – http://twitter.com/PGDEPOT
– Fill out the form fully – with your Twitter username! – and submit it!
That’s it! You just got yourself two free entries into the Portable Garage Depot drawing for a 6 x 6 x 6 economy shelter. The drawing is at the end of October (dates may change) and if you win, we will contact you for your address so we can ship out the shelter for free!
Share this blog post with your friends and family! We look forward to giving this prize away!